- 1 pack Boursin Cheese
- plain Greek yogurt
- sliced almonds
- red food coloring
- fresh thyme
- crackers for serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the full pack of Boursin Cheese with 1/4 cup yogurt. If the cheese is still crumbled, carefully continue adding yogurt until you reach a peanut-butter like consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into a large freezer bag. Using a pair of scissors, cut the tip off the bottom corner of the bag to create an opening between 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch.
- In a small mixing bowl, soak the sliced almonds in red food coloring for 5 minutes. While the almonds are soaking, pipe the cheese mixture onto a serving board in 3-inch long sections.
- Use a fork to pull the almonds out of the food coloring and set on a paper towel. Pat dry, then place on the ends of the piped cheese "fingers."
- Before serving, drizzle with honey, sprinkle with fresh thyme, and pair with crackers.