- 1 cup lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 quart Imagine Organic Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 limes
- for garnish: cilantro, mint, and more lime wedges
- Add lentils to a pot, then cover with water and add a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat so that lentils are barely simmering. Cook for about 20 minutes, until lentils are tender, then drain.
- Rinse pot, then return to stove and pour in pumpkin soup and coconut milk (reserving a couple tablespoons of coconut milk for garnish.) Cook over low, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Add curry powder, juice from both limes and a pinch of salt if needed. Whisk to combine, then remove from heat.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with a scoop of lentils, lots of fresh herbs, a drizzle of coconut milk, and a lime wedge. Eat!