- 2 cups of butternut squash, cut into 1/4-in cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- olive oil
- flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 large balls of burrata
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- sliced and toasted crusty bread
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. In a large bowl, toss the squash with the sage, olive oil to coat and salt and pepper.
- Spread the squash evenly on an oiled rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, without stirring, then stir and roast for 10 minutes longer (or until the squash is well caramelized). When the squash is tender, remove it from the oven and sprinkle with sherry vinegar.
- To serve, plate the burrata on a serving board or platter. Surround the edges of the cheese with the squash, pine nuts and golden raisins. Drizzle the cheese and squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with bread on the side for spreading the cheese and garnishes.