Pumpkin Mochi Tea Cake
- Coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray, for the loaf pan
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1/3 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons canned light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned 100 percent pure pumpkin purée
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Whisk in the unre ned coconut oil, coconut milk, and pumpkin purée. Slowly whisk in the rice our, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder.
When fully combined, pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and slice into tiny bite-sized slices. Note that this recipe will not ll up the entire loaf pan; it makes a small loaf!