- 2 cups Calvados (or other apple brandy)
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup St-Germain
- a dash of maple syrup
- 1 bottle champagne
- apple slices, orange slices, and thyme for ice ring, plus more for garnish
- A day in advance, make the ice ring: arrange half the fruit and thyme sprigs along the bottom of a Bundt pan. Fill the pan halfway with cold water and freeze. Repeat with the remaining fruit and fill to the top with water, and freeze again.
- Make your punch by combining Calvados, orange juice, St-Germain, and maple syrup in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Flip the ice ring over and run warm water over the bundt pan to loosen, then remove and place (rounded side up) in the bottom of your punch bowl. Pour the punch over the ice ring.
- Top off with the bottle of champagne, then ladle into glasses and garnish with more apple slices and thyme sprigs. Drink up!