- 12 oz. bag semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 package classic mini pretzels
- pumpkin seeds, chopped
- shredded coconut flakes
- coarse finishing salt, like Maldon
- Make a double broiler by simmering a few inches of water in a saucepan. Then stack a glass or metal bowl on top of the saucepan, ensuring that it fits snuggly and that the bottom of the bowl doesn't make contact with the water.
- Place the chocolate chips in the bowl and stir frequently. Once the chips are mostly melted, remove the double boiler from heat and continue stirring until all the chips are melted.
- Dip pretzels one at a time quickly to coat while mixture is still very warm. Place pretzels on wax paper and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and sea salt.
- Allow to set at room temperature, or in the refrigerator if in a hurry.