- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or coconut milk, or just plain milk!)
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- dash vanilla extract (optional)
- jam, lemon curd, or berries mashed up with sugar
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- granola, store-bought or homemade
- fresh berries, figs, and/or pomegranate seeds - whatever you like!
- The night before, make the chia pudding by combining chia seeds, almond milk, and honey in a mason jar or bowl. Stir very well to combine, then let sit in fridge for 30 minutes. Take it out and give it a very good shake, then return to fridge overnight to set up.
- When ready to eat, add a tablespoon of jam (or curd or mashed up berries) to bottom of a glass or bowl. Top with a quarter cup of chia pudding, then layer on another tablespoon of jam. Top with 1/2 cup greek yogurt, then finish with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup if desired. Eat!