- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Sparkling water to top off
- In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle half of blueberries, half of mint leaves, and half of pomegranate seeds. Add cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and agave nectar, and stir well to combine.
- Divide remaining blueberries and pomegranate seeds between glasses, and fill each halfway with the juice mixture. Top off with sparkling water, and garnish with mint. Drink up!