- 6 oz. salmon filet
- 1 bunch fresh broccolini
- store-bought pesto or this homemade cilantro pesto
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, drizzle the salmon filet with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the over for 12 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Fill a medium sized bowl with ice water, and set aside. Once the water is boiling, carefully drop in the broccolini. Let the water come back to a boil, and set a timer for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up, strain the broccolini and immediately set in the ice water.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper before eating.
- Remove salmon from the oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes. Top with basil pesto, and serve alongside broccolini for a healthy, tasty dinner.