- 1 6 oz. fresh salmon filet
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into ribbons using a peeler or mandolin
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit, segmented
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, drizzle the salmon filet with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the over for 12 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, combine the cucumber, avocado and grapefruit in a shallow bowl.
- Once the salmon is cooked, allow it to cool a few minutes, then add it to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil all over, then top with flakey sea salt, pepper and fresh mint. Serve immediately.