- 3 cans chickpeas
- 6 gloves garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 9 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3/4 cups of water
- 1 can roasted red peppers
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 fresh limes
- Put all of the ingredients (except red peppers, cilantro, and limes) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Take out 2/3 of the mixture and set aside in two separate bowls.
- Add red peppers to the remaining 1/3 of the mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove the red pepper hummus and set aside.
- Clean out the food processor and add 1/3 of the plain hummus mixture back into the blender.
- Add the cilantro and lime and blend until smooth.
- Chill 3 versions of hummus until ready to serve.