- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 bottle rosé wine (I used La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir Rosé)
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
Mix coconut milk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Divide mixture between 10 popsicle molds and freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Meanwhile, place wine, strawberries, remaining tablespoon sugar and extracts in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over frozen coconut milk layer in each popsicle mold. Top with blueberries.
Insert a popsicle stick into each mold. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Cheers!