- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 ears corn on the cob, husks removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 peaches or nectarines, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds
for the cilantro pesto:
- 2 cups cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Almonds (your flavor of choice)
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or sub olive oil)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- juice of 2 limes
- pinch of chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- On a grill or grill pan on the stove, grill the corn until it blackens a bit on the edges. Remove and let cool. Use a sharp knife to remove kernels from the cob.
- Meanwhile, make the cilantro pesto by adding all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blending until well-combined. I like to leave it a tiny bit chunky so you can see the flecks of the herbs.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, arugula, and tomatoes. Toss with a little cilantro pesto, then transfer to a serving platter. Tuck the peach and avocado slices around the lettuce leaves, drizzle with a little more pesto, then squeeze lime, sprinkle salt, and garnish with cilantro. Eat!