- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons flaxmeal
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup golden raisins or mulberries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- for serving: yogurt, berries, honey, coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients through the cinnamon. Use your hands to make sure everything is very well coated by the coconut oil and honey.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the granola in an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 275, then raise the temperature to 350 and bake another 15 minutes or until the granola is golden and toasted. Set aside to cool — it will get crispier as it cools.
- Serve with yogurt, fruit, and honey!
*The granola keeps well for at least a couple weeks in an airtight container, so you’ve always got a delicious breakfast at the ready on busy mornings. Phoebe and Henry love to eat bowls of it with milk, and it also adds great crunch to a bowl of plain oatmeal.