- 2 cups raw, unsalted mixed nuts of your choice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch garam masala
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups small pretzels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Toast the nuts on a large baking sheet for 10 minutes, stirring half way through to ensure even coating. Remove from the oven to let cool slightly, but leave oven on.
- In a medium bowl, add the melted butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the nuts and stir to coat, then add the pretzels, dried cranberries and pepitas. Stir again until everything is well coated.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes, stirring every 6 minutes to ensure even baking. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack until completely cooled. Serve alongside holiday cocktails for an irresistible snack!