- 1 2-lb. skinless salmon fillet, bones removed
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 blood oranges, divided
- 2 meyer lemons (or regular lemons), divided
- 1 fresno chile, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then top with zest and juice from 1 orange and 1 lemon. Scatter the chile slices over the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is just cooked through, about 22 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the salmon to a serving platter, pouring any remaining oil from the roasting pan over the top of the salmon. Thinly slice the remaining orange and lemon, and scatter over and around the salmon, then garnish with dill sprigs. Serve!