- 8 oz fish (yellowtail, salmon, or tuna)
- 1 c squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2" piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 serrano, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- 2 cherries, quartered and pits removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Mix the lime juice, garlic, ginger, serrano, honey, and salt together to dissolve the salt and honey.
- Cut the fish into small (1/2") cubes. Toss with the lime juice mixture. Marinate until the fish is cured to your liking (5 min - 1 hour). If the juice doesn't completely submerge the fish, stir every five minutes to evenly cook all the fish. Keep the fish cold in the refrigerator while marinating.
- Meanwhile, cut or slice all the vegetables. Use a mandolin for the cucumber, onion, and radishes to expedite the process. Drain the marinade from the fish and toss with the vegetables and cherries. Place into individual bowls to serve and garnish with a few mint leaves, a drizzle of olive oil, and some black pepper. Eat!