- Six handfuls of colorful chicories
- 2 Meyer lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup grated parmesan + a hunk of parmesan for making ribbons
- a pinch of salt + a pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted in a low oven until aromatic and golden, then pounded to chop.
1. Combine the lemons, mustard, honey, grated cheese, and s&p in a blender. Blend until smooth and then stream in the olive oil slowly. Taste for seasoning with one of the chicory leaves.
2. Toss greens and half of the nuts with 3/4ths of the dressing. Taste for seasoning and add more dressing and or seasoning if necessary. Top with additional nuts and use a peeler to create parmesan ribbons.