- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and thinly diced (think pico de gallo size)
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly diced
- 1/4 c thinly sliced cilantro
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp adobo chipotle sauce, from a can
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of black beans, prepared the way you like them - this is a good recipe!
- 1 head of romaine hearts, washed
- optional: if your pineapple isn't as sweet as you'd like, you can add a pinch of brown sugar into the salsa
- Prepare the black beans in a saucepan the way you like them.
- Combine and toss together the diced pineapple, red bell pepper, cilantro, apple cider vinegar, adobo chipotle sauce, sun-dried tomatoes and optional brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Chop the romaine hearts into bite-sized boats, fill with black beans, and then top with pineapple salsa.