- 1 medium to large sweet potato
- 1 1/2 large ripe avocados, cubed
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 bunch micro greens, washed
- 1 lime
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Scrub the sweet potato, then pat dry, and with the skin still on, slice thinly. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper, and line on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Allow to cook until crisp, and if needed, cook under the broiler for a minute or two at the very end. When finished, arrange on a cooling rack to allow the toasts to crisp up even more.
- While the sweet potato roasts, in a mixing bowl, combine the avocado, red onion and cilantro, with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the sweet potato cools, top each toast with a radish slice, your guacamole mixture, and micro greens. Finish with a squeeze of lime and finishing salt, then enjoy!