- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 small serrano, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 4 ounces GEM&BOLT Mezcal
- 4 ounces Topo Chico
- In a blender, add the cucumber, sugar, lemon and lime juice and blend until juiced.
- Strain through a fine strainer to remove the pulp.
- Put the cilantro and serrano into a cocktail shaker, and pour in the juice. Muddle to break it down.
- Fill with ice and add the mezcal and cointreau. Shake.
- Pour the cocktail into 4 cups, filled with ice. Top each off with Topo Chico.