- 1 ball fresh burrata (you can sub fresh mozzarella if you can't find burrata, but it'll be a little different)
- 1/2 cup pesto, store-bought or homemade (my cilantro pesto is really yummy and for this recipe I subbed mint)
- 8 fresh figs, halved
- ciabatta or any rustic french bread, sliced
- for finishing: flaky sea salt (like Maldon), fresh mint, and extra-virgin olive oil
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil, then toast under the broiler or on a grill until the edges are nice and charred.
- In a bowl, place the burrata and drizzle a little pesto over the top. Surround the burrata with halved figs, then place on a serving platter with the grilled bread, more figs, and additional pesto. Sprinkle salt, fresh mint leaves, and a drizzle of olive oil over everything.
- Serve and let everyone make their own burrata toasts.