- 1 bottle rosé
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- Pour rosé into a rectangular cake pan, and allow to freeze overnight (8 hours or so) until almost solid. It won't completely firm up due to the alcohol content.
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Stir to dissolve sugar, then immediately take off the heat. Add strawberries and mint, then cover and allow to sit for 1 hour to infuse the simple syrup. Strain and chill the syrup in the fridge.
- Scrape rosé into a blender, then add the lime juice, 1/2 cup infused syrup, and 1 cup ice. Puree until smooth but still slushy. Serve immediately, or if it needs to harden up a bit, return the blender to the freezer for 30 minutes until desired consistency (blend again before serving.)
- Pour into glasses and drink up!
*Make-ahead tip: Freeze the rosé and chill the simple syrup up to a week in advance! Recipe inspired by this one from Bon Appétit.