for the salad ::
- 1 box of greens of choice
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced
- 1/2 honeydew melon, sliced
- 1/4 large watermelon, cubed
- a handful of chopped mint
- 8oz of paneer, cut into slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
for the dressing
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 bunch of mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- to a large salad plate or bowl, add the greens, melons, and chopped mint, and toss together. set aside.
- bring a grill pan up to a medium-high heat.
- in a small mixing bowl, add the sliced paneer, olive oil, chaat masala, and a pinch of salt. toss together until the paneer is evenly coated.
- lay the paneer slices onto the grill and cook for about 2 - 3 minutes on each side until you get golden grill marks on the paneer.
- remove paneer from the grill pan and toss into the salad bowl.
- to make the dressing, add all of the ingredients into a small blender and blend until smooth. drizzle over salad and toss together. enjoy!