- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or coconut milk, or just plain milk!)
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 small container plain yogurt (I like full-fat greek!)
- 1/2 cup granola - store-bought or homemade
- raspberries (or blueberries, strawberries, figs, etc)
- The night before, make the chia pudding by combining chia seeds, almond milk, honey, and vanilla in a mason jar or bowl. Stir very well to combine, then let sit in fridge for 30 minutes. Take it out and give it a very good shake, then return to fridge overnight to set up.
- When ready to eat, layer yogurt, chia pudding, granola, and berries in a mason jar or bowl. Repeat the layers, and eat!