- small paper gift bags
- off-white card stock paper
- scissors or a paper cutter
- parchment paper or wax paper
- hot glue or craft glue
- googly eyes
- small wooden clothespins
- Cut card stock into small equilateral triangles, where each side is approximately 3/4 inch.
- Slip a small piece of parchment paper into the bag. Use a tiny dot of glue to attach the "teeth" onto the inner edge of the bag opening. The parchment paper will keep the glue from transferring to the other side of the bag and sealing it shut. Once dry, remove the parchment paper.
- Pop the bag open and fold the top over as pictured. Crease along the top.
- Use hot glue to attach googly eyes. Play with combining different sizes and changing up the placement.
- Fill bag with candy, cookies or any other favor, then use small wooden clothespins on the corners to clip shut and mimic "ears."