- orange wrapping paper
- white paint
- small paint brush
- various types of greenery
- Dry out your greenery until the ends are no longer wet. Trim your sprigs down to pieces that are 7" to 12" long, and create a bundle.
- Cut a 12"x12" square out of your orange wrapping paper, and place your greenery bundle in a corner of the square.
- Start wrapping by pulling the bottom corner up, and then wrap each side in. Tape the outer flap down in the back of your bundle.
- Use a skinny paint brush and white paint to create "ridges" on your carrot. Distribute to guests at an Easter brunch as a kitschy, springtime favor!
Feel free to experiment with different sizes of bouquets. We created a giant carrot bouquet that would make the perfect gift for your Easter brunch hostess!