- 1 wooden ring (you can pick up a whole package of them at Hobby Lobby!)
- 1 spool of leather or suede
- 1 leather hole punch
- Hammer and a large nail
Gather your materials and cut a strip of leather to your desired length. You'll be looping it through the ring, so keep that in mind as you measure!
- Measure the width of your leather strip to the inside of the ring. Cut to make the strap fit through the ring easily.
- Feed the strap through the ring and hold the ends together.
- Hole punch through the ends of the leather (this is where you'll have your nail).
- Hammer into the wall and enjoy your new touch of rustic decor!