- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1- 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- for garnish: cilantro, plain yogurt, chopped cashews, and lime wedges
- Add all the ingredients to a slow-cooker and cook for 8 hours on low, or 4 hours on high. Chicken should be super tender and fully cooked through.
- Divide into bowls and add garnishes. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice if desired, and eat!