For the salad:
- Half a pound of baby Yukon gold potatoes, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup of chopped asparagus stalks
- 1 cup of peas, fresh or thawed from the freezer
- 1 cup of chopped radishes
- Herbs of your choice like mint, chives, parsley, dill, etc.
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- 3 - 4 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 tbsp warm water, add more as needed for thinner dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange the chopped potatoes into a layer on the pan. drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. bake for 25 - 30 minutes, tossing half way through, and until the potatoes are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and set aside to cool.
- To prepare the asparagus and peas, bring a pot of water to a boil. add the veggies to the water and blanch, cooking in the boiling water for just 2 - 3 minutes and the vegetables are a bright green. strain from the water and either run under cold water or add to an ice bath to stop the cooking. strain to dry the veggies and set aside.
- To assemble the salad, add the potatoes, blanched vegetables, chopped radishes, and fresh herbs to a bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a small food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors as needed. set aside until ready to dress the salad.
- Toss the vegetables in a couple spoonfuls of the dressing until dressed to desired amount.