- 5 or 6 oranges of your choice, peeled and sliced - navel, cara cara, blood oranges and/or grapefruits
- A handful of sliced radishes
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- A bunch of mint, leaves removed from the stems
- Olive oil for topping
- 1 - 2 tsp of chaat masala depending on your tastes (you can add more or less)
- Salt and pepper to garnish
- Arrange your sliced oranges on a platter.
- Top with veggies of your choice like radishes and avocado, and with mint.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with chaat masala and salt and pepper. adjust spices as needed.