Two Hands Grain Bowl
- ¼ cup Farro
- ¼ cup Bulgur
- 1 x Boiled Egg
- Half cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 x Portobello mushroom cap roasted
- table spoon of feta
- table spoon of basil pesto
- table spoon of raisins
- pinch of parsley
- pinch of mint
- handful of watercress
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse bulgar and farro before cooking in boiling water. Strain and mix together adding a table spoon of basil pesto, a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Tare off some parsley and mint and stir through mix. Give the mint a good slap.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and dice the Portobello mushroom, stir through grain mix.
- Add a handful of watercress and loosely stir through the mix.
- Add entire mix to a bowl, top with a crumble of feta and a 7min boiled egg.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Spring Garlic Cashew Pesto Dressing
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 3 sprigs of spring garlic, which part only
- 2qts of spinach
- 1pt basil
- 1pt of extra virgin olive oil
- 90g lemon juice
- 2 ½ tablespoons of kosher salt
- Pulse the cashews until they are crushed
- BE CAREFUL not to turn the nuts into a paste -- Size should be like a grain of rice
- Add the spinach 1 qt at a time and gradually add the extra virgin olive oil
- Add the lemon juice
- Season with salt to taste
- Tip: the mix should be chunky