For the salad:
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 12 strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 large peach or nectarine, sliced
- 1/4 cup candied pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup mint and/or basil, chopped
For the dressing:
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Make the dressing by blending all the ingredients together in a blender, or shake up in a jar with a lid.
- In a large bowl, toss a couple tablespoons of the vinaigrette with the arugula. Spread out on a serving platter, then top with strawberries, peach slices, nuts, goat cheese, and herbs.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of dressing over the top, season with salt and pepper, and eat!