- for the tzatziki:
- 1/2 medium cucumber, grated
- 1 cup Greek whole milk yogurt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- for serving:
- sugar snap peas
- endive leaves
- romaine leaves, separated
- sliced cucumber, zucchini, or whatever green veggies you love! Pita is also delish.
- Wrap the cucumber in a paper towel and squeeze to drain excess water, then mix into yogurt.
- Add garlic, zest, juice, mint, and salt & pepper to taste. Stir to combine, and store covered in the fridge for up to a 3 days.
- When ready to serve, arrange veggies on a platter with the tzatziki for dipping. Sprinkle everything with sea salt and garnish with herbs. Serve!