- Unfinished plastic easter eggs (we love these!)
- 1 sheet tissue paper in each color you're using
- Mod Podge Craft Glue
- medium size paint brush
- Cut tissue paper into rectangular strips, about 1/2 inch by 2 inches. These can be free handed and imperfect!
- In a small bowl, make a mixture of 1 part Mod Podge to 1 part water
- Begin placing tissue paper strips onto the egg, layering them, and adhering them in place by continuously applying and thin and even layer of the glue mixture with the paint brush. You can use the brush to flatten any pieces of tissue paper that are sticking up.
- Once the surface of the egg is covered, allow to dry completely.