CRU's Classic Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
CRU's Horseradish Créme Fraîche
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup créme fraîche
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Under a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until it is completely smooth.
- Add the crème fraîche and heavy cream and whip on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.