- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila blanco (adjust based on your desired strength)
- Handful of fresh mint
- To freeze the watermelon, place cubes on a cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours. You want it to be mostly frozen but not rock hard, this will make it easier to blend.
- Add the frozen watermelon, lime juice and tequila to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water if the mixture is too thick to blend.
- Add the handful of fresh mint and blend. Serve immediately.