For the salad:
- 3 cups chilled seedless watermelon cut into small triangles or cubes
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, sliced into ribbons using a peeler
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion or shallot
- ½ cup snipped fresh mint
- ½ cup crumbled feta or cotija cheese
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- maldon salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine watermelon, arugula, cucumber, red onion, and mint. If desired, cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
- For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine lime, oil, salt, and pepper. Shake well. Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with feta and Maldon sea salt and serve.