- 2 - 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into French fry strips about 1/3 inch wide and 3-4 inches long
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala depending on your flavor preferences
- for topping :: yogurt, mint, cilantro, red onions, tamarind chutney, tomatoes, jalapeños, lime for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add the cut sweet potatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until evenly coated and then arrange into an even layer on the lined sheet tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until baked and the fries have taken on some color, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 2 minutes, then sprinkle on the chaat masala. Toss the fries in the spice until even coated.
- To serve, place the coated fries on a serving dish and top with ingredients of choice. Enjoy!