- Pre-made pizza dough (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Package of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (sliced thinly)
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- Olive oil
for the pizza sauce:
- 1 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Make pizza sauce by mixing together all the pizza sauce ingredients. *This makes enough sauce for about two pizzas, so you can freeze half of it for the next time you have pizza or make two pizzas in one night!
- Place sheet of parchment paper in baking sheet.
- Remove dough from package and turn on a floured surface. Roll out dough into rectangular shape as best as possible.
- Brush about 3 tablespoons of olive oil onto parchment paper and lay dough on top.
- Spoon sauce onto the pizza dough and and spread out leaving about 3/4" of crust around the edge.
- Sprinkle a layer of shredded mozzarella and add all toppings.
- When all toppings have been added, sprinkle a little more mozzarella on top and then sprinkle the parmesan over the whole pizza.
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is bubbling. *turn broiler on for the last minute to help the cheese bubble.
- Remove pizza from the oven and drizzle olive oil and torn basil over the top.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then remove from the pan, slice, and enjoy!