- 1 8oz block of feta cheese
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- pinch of salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- about 1/2 cup of good olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small oven safe baking dish, place the block of feta cheese.
- Top the cheese with the lemon juice, lemon slices, capers, rosemary, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over the olive oil. Make sure the cheese gets coated, though it doesn't need to be completely submerged.
- Place the cheese into the oven and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes. (optional*, turn on the broiler for five minutes if you want a little golden brown char, but this isn't necessary)
- Remove from oven, and serve the cheese warm with crackers, crostini, or other favorite options. Enjoy!