- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato (or any winter squash), cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch of broccolini (or kale or cauliflower) cut into small pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large (10") cast iron skillet or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once oil is warm, add onion.
- Cook for a couple minutes, then add the chopped sweet potato. Stirring occasionally, cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes then add the broccolini.
- Season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 - 10 more minutes until the broccolini is tender with a little bite, and a fork easily pierces the potatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, plus a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour mixture into the skillet and sprinkle the goat cheese over the top.
- Place in oven and cook the frittata for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden on the edges and cooked through. If you're not sure, you can cut a little bit into it to make sure that no liquid oozes out.
- Cut into wedges and eat!