For the "Any Herb Pesto":
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley (or mint, or cilantro)
- 1/2 cup basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 almonds, toasted
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or a little more)
For the pizza:
- 1 premade cauliflower crust
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove pizza crust from packaging and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place all pesto ingredients into the blender and mix until you have a creamy consistency, adding a little more olive oil (or hot water) if needed to thin it down.
- Using a large spoon, spread a layer of pesto on the crust leaving about an inch from the edge of the crust.
- Add cherry tomatoes on top of the pesto and then sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- Place in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden on the edges. If you want the goat cheese to get a little browned, you can turn on the broiler after the 8-10 minutes, just keep an eye on it, so it doesn't burn the crust.
- While the pizza is cooking, mix together the balsamic vinegar and honey. Set aside.
- Remove pizza from oven, top with arugula and drizzle with the balsamic mixture. Season with flaky salt, slice, and enjoy!