- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup nut milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup spinach, wilted (I sauté in olive oil for about a minute.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Mix oats, milk, and pinch of salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chia seeds and remove from heat.
- Top your bowl of oats with your choice of savory or sweet toppings and enjoy.