- 1 8-10 oz piece of cod or halibut
- 1 delicata squash, sliced into 1/2" thick rounds, seeds removed
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, 2 thinly sliced and 1 minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 bunch of mint
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss together sliced squash and broccolini with sliced garlic cloves, two tablespoons of olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a foil-lined baking sheet or roasting pan, and roast for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the fish with one tablespoon olive oil, zest and juice of 1 lemon, minced garlic, and salt and pepper.
- When squash is beginning to get tender, remove veggies from oven, and turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- Place fish on top of the veggies and return to the oven. Cook until fish easily flakes with a fork, about 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with a few torn mint leaves and a drizzle of olive oil and garnish with sliced lemon.