- 2 tablespoons sweet almond or jojoba oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oils
- 5 drops cedarwood essential oils
- 2.5 cups Epsom salts
- 1.5 cup Himalayan sea salts
- ½ cup baking soda
- ½ cup dried flowers
- In a smaller bowl, combine the carrier sweet almond oil and essential oils and mix thoroughly. Combine the salts, baking soda, and dried flowers (if using) in a large bowl, add the oils,a dn mix again. Transfer the mixture to a large glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add 1 to 1 ½ cups of bath salts to a warm bath. Swish the water with your hand until salts are completely dissolved. Soak for 20-30 minutes.