1 bunch radishes, stems removed and cut in half
two large shallots, cut into wedges
1 bunch baby carrots, stems removed
1/2 lb fingerling potatoes, cut in half
1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
salt and pepper
1 cup greek yogurt (or any plant based yogurt)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
2 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
1 bunch dill, chopped
1 bunch chives, chopped
course finishing salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Arrange veggies in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, and slightly push veggies around to fully coat.
- Bake until veggies are nice and golden with a bit of crisp, about 25 minutes.
- While they are roasting, make your dressing. Use a whisk to combine the greek yogurt, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard and honey, and about half of the dill and the chives.
- Serve the veggies warm family style or in individual bowls. Top with a drizzle of yogurt, and garnish with the remaining herbs and sea salt.