- 1 bunch Easter Egg radishes or watermelon radishes (or a mix)
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Yuzu rice wine vinegar (or regular rice wine vinegar)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use a mandoline to thinly slice the radishes and fennel. Reserve fennel fronds for garnish.
- Using a sharp knife, cut peel and white pith from grapefruit; discard. Working over a small bowl, cut between membranes to release segments into bowl. Squeeze the membranes to release all the juice into a bowl, then set aside.
- Slice the avocado, then layer on a plate or shallow bowl with the fennel, radishes, and grapefruit segments. Top with fennel fronds.
- Drizzle salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the reserved grapefruit juice, and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Eat!