- 2 whole heads cauliflower
for the salsa verde:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- handful of dill, handful each of dill, cilantro, and parsley
- juice of a lemon
- 1 shallot
- 1 serrano chili, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
- Blanch the whole heads of cauliflower in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Carefully transfer to a colander, drain and let dry.
- Season cauliflower with salt and pepper. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 375, and roast for 30 minutes.
- Make the salsa verde: Add all ingredients, except olive oil, to a high-powered blender. Purée. With the motor running, stream in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then serve with the roasted cauliflower.