- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup of radishes, chopped
- 1/2 a large seedless cucumber, cubed
- 4 oz of feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs of choice, chopped (more if desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
for the dressing:
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahini
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Bring a medium pot of water up to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Using a slotted spoon, remove the pasta from the water and into a serving bowl.
- Add the peas to the pasta water to blanche for about 30 seconds. Drain the peas and add to the serving bowl.
- Let the peas and pasta cool completely before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the radishes, cucumber, feta, and herbs to the bowl. Toss the ingredients together.
- To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a small mason jar and shake to combine until smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as desired.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and veggies, toss to combine.* Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pasta salad in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to let the flavors combine. Enjoy cold.
*I recommend doubling the amount of dressing, you can dress the salad with extra dressing or save the extra dressing for other salads.